Qualifacts is the largest provider of Software-as-a-Service and web-based Electronic Health Records for the behavioral health and human services market.
Get to know us: www.qualifacts.com
As a Senior Business Analyst (SBA) you will collaborate with behavioral and mental health facilities, internal subject matter experts, and engineering teams to create solutions that will enhance our clients' ability to provide industry leading care and comply with regulations. In this role you are a fundamental part of helping Qualifacts succeed through our clients.
Independently conducts business and systems analysis for Medium/Large computer applications and systems
Leads discovery sessions with project stakeholders to elicit business requirements and ensure the results of the software development complies with user and business specifications. This includes external stakeholders from clients to industry consultants.
Design and create mockups, prototypes, documentation, and workflow diagrams to ensure designed products meet usability and user experience standards
Consult with project and business stakeholders to develop, document, refine, and communicate business and technical requirements while adhering to or maintaining compliance and regulatory guidelines
Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
Collaboration with Product Managers to create alignment and purpose from concept to development. Program level planning to define high-level programs, initiatives, milestones, dependencies, resources allocations, customer interactions, documentation to meet or exceed defined Product KPIs
Articulate and identify strategic objectives for all assigned projects, aligned to customer expectations and company goals.
Participates with project teams to troubleshoot defects (technical and functional) within production solution during post release support.
Collaborates with management and functional teams to ensure that all software features and functions are documented, tested and validated, and support any necessary customer training.
- 5+ years as a business analyst or business architect working directly with software engineering teams
- 5+ years working with directly with business leaders, subject matter experts, and/or customer defining business models, requirements and specifications for application engineering teams.
- 5+ years modeling solutions which leverage the SOA Paradigm
- 3+ years experience defining business solutions involving transformation from legacy platforms
- 3+ years experience defining business models, requirements and specification for integrated services platforms
- 1+ years experience defining business solutions for SAAS-based platforms or multi-tenant solutions.
Extensive experience modeling solutions requirements levering UML Notation
Proficient in static (Use Case Modeling) and dynamic (Activity Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, etc.) modeling to transition business level requirements to artifacts which can be leveraged by application engineering teams.
Experience establishing high level Business Process Models/Context Diagrams
Experience with multiple requirements elicitation methods/techniques (JAD, Interview, Prototyping, End User Observation, etc.)
Demonstrated experience to work across technical and business boundaries (e.g. specifications, end users, etc.) to establish cohesive solutions requirements and models
- Health Insurances fully covered by the company: EPS and Oncologic (for team member and direct family)
- English classes (in-house)
- Casual dress code