Leading company in Over-the Phone Interpreting services is looking to add staff to out team of interpreters.
It is required that the applicant has the capacity to reliably interpret what is discussed in the calls with the intent and meaning that each situation requires.
It is extremely important to have verbal fluency, that is, to be highly articulated, auditive perception, concentration, attentive listening, among others.
· Have an advanced English proficiency level.
· MUST be fluent in both English and Spanish.
· Responsible and professional.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Good communications skills.
· Customer Service.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Interpret the conversation between Customer Service Rep and Client (consecutive interpretation). And demonstrate professionalism when interpreting and express the ideas in a formal manner.
· All applicants must have an 8 day availability to attend training from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm (Mon through Fri & Mon and Tue).
· All applicants must be able to commit to a minimum of 8 hours a day, 6 days a week schedule (longer schedules available).
· Pay rate above market.
· Payroll benefits.
· Great work environment.
· Monthly bonuses.
· Flexible work schedules.
** Intermediate English level speakers please refrain.