We are Proximity, a Software Development Company. Our main operation is based in San Jose, Costa Rica, and we have a second delivery center in Lima, Peru. We focus on providing specialized outsourcing technology services to clients in the USA and Canada, looking for long term, win-win relationships where we can become an extension of your organization.
Proximity is looking for Node developers to join us in Perú offices to work directly with a successful US company in the Automotive industry.
As Node developers, you will be working on a web retail solution development in which you will be part of the improvement of user experience. You will be working with state-of-the-art backend and frontend technologies such as Node JS, React JS, MongoDB, and Heroku.
You will be working with challenging projects, interacting with senior engineers and, implementing best practices, all within an Agile development process.
- Design classes, interfaces and, data structures. Desing efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable algorithms, following good software design practices.
- When developing software, ensuring the relevant parts of the Software Requirements Specification and the Software Architecture are understood, raising questions to the Business and the Lead Developer as required.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all written code, ensuring that it is clear, concise, well structured, efficient and well documented with code comments.
- Implement, maintain and run unit tests to check the correctness of the code.
- Contribute to the User Stories development process, assist with acceptance criteria definition, and ask clarifying questions.
- Implement new products, features, APIs, and user experiences.
- Contribute to engineering best-practices.
- Work with product and design to inform trade-offs and scalability concerns.
- Source code management with repositories like GIT.
- Knowledge of design patterns and coding standards to ensure clean, reusable, and efficient code.
- Experience developing/using Service-Oriented Architecture and XML.
- Experience with responsive UI design and adaptive UI design.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, not only as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Experience with agile software development frameworks, such as Scrum
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Nice to have: Mongoose experience/Microservices experience.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance EPS (Perú)
- Work from home
- Flexible Schedules
- Snacks, fruit and beverages, all free!
- Amazing organizational culture
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada
- Ping-Pong table and tournaments
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.