Me encuentro en la búsqueda de un Datacom Engineer: Mission: Work in the IP Network Planning according to the requirements of Pronatel. This deliverable will allow the deployment of Transport and Access networks, and beneficiary entities in the regions of Ancash, Arequipa, La Libertad and San Martin. Functions:
1. Develop the Planning of the IP Network in 4 regions (Ancash, Arequipa, La Libertad and San Martin).
2. Technical contact of YOFC towards Pronatel about the IP Network solution.
3. Attend to technical meetings at the Pronatel offices.
4. Analyze and choose the best proposal of Network Equipments that comply with that is requested by Pronatel.
5. Propose the best Network solution for the services required by Pronatel.
6. Validate the checklists and approve the ATPs for the installation and configuration of the IP elements of the network.
7. Supervise to the contractors in the first installations of the IP Network. 8. Give information about the IP Network to the different areas of YOFC (Civil, PMO, RF, OSP, O&M). Requisitos: Requirements: 1. System, Electronic, Telecomunication engineer 2. Desirable CCNA, CCNP, ITIL certification. 3. CIP Number is a must 4. Advance English level is a must!