- Analysis, monitoring and control of the accounts receivable portfolio of projects.
- Submit reports of accounts receivable balances at the end of each month with the respective installments due.
- Present projection of collection as input for updating the financial model.
- Monitoring and control of pending collections.
- Implementation of improvement processes in collections.
- Track and control the type of billing that corresponds to each client
- Develop proposals for improvement and optimization of formal billing processes.
- Support in office administrative management (office supplies, operation payments, maintenance coordination & others)
- Management of indicators, management, work under pressure and results.
Professional graduated from Administration, Industrial Relations or similar careers.
Minimum 2 year experience in similar positions (telecommunication sector is an advantage)
Billing & factoring knowledge
Intermediate Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel
Advanced English is a must
Team work, Customer Service, Proactive and good communication skills