Tripaneer.com is looking for full-time Specialist - Partner Business Development with acquisition / sales experience.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
As a Partner Business Development Specialist, you are responsible for building and maintaining a professional network within the online (travel) industry. You will manage all processes leading up to provide support to Tripaneer in introducing new member organizers. You will also monitor the success of each Tripaneer’s theme vacation websites by onboarding new partners / suppliers to our websites.
Acquisitions | 70 - 90% of work week
• Cold calling potential organizers
• Call free trial organizers to convert to regular (member) account status
• Follow-up regularly with potential and free trial organizers via email / phone
• Reporting sales progress
• Build positive relationships within the industry
• Work / communicate effectively within the Acquisition team, across the organization, and with potential and free trial organizers
Administrative support | 10 - 20% of work week
• Administrative tasks related to new memberships to create accounts and listings for their services
• Weekly meetings with your team lead
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.